[Help-sweater] theme song

From: Edna Bird
Subject: [Help-sweater] theme song
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 07:59:48 +0530

Im not very spry on my legs now, but compared toClaybody Im a gazelle.
Aswe were going to bed she asked me point-blank what it meant. There were few sea-trout that year, but there was aglorious run of salmon.
At that time I think I had a vague notion ofdriving him towards Machray.
At the edge of the corrie we halted for a spy.
He must find out the road I had taken and would be after me like aflame. Rather a good old fellow in his way, and uncommon free-handed.
There will have been some of them on the hill already.
What I had in my pocket were Mannlicher clips left over from thatday. And they will have littleponies to ride on up to the tops, for the creatures is no use atwalking.
I did not feel any fear, because I was not worryingabout consequences. It could seeme perfectly, too, for on that side I had no cover.
By the way, what was the matter withhim in the summer? I didnt exactly mean to kill him, I think, though I feltit might come to that. I might chuck my rifle away, for it was no more usethan a poker. This went on for aboutfifty feet, and then, after a rather awkward chockstone, I came toa fork.
I had fallen into a mood of contentand whole-hearted absorption in the ritual of wild sport.
He must bemade to know that I had accepted his challenge.
I might never enter mylittle kingdom again.
But I told him to send word nevertheless. Mary had spent most of the morning at the big telescope in thelibrary window. I dont know what my purpose was at this time, if indeed I had anypurpose.
For myself I felt that I could go on forever.
But that way out of it never occurred to me.
The place was on the sky-line, bare and exposed, and I crawled tothe edge where I could get a view.
I dont know what my purpose was at this time, if indeed I had anypurpose.
Look here,Dick, Ive a good mind to drop a line to old Claybody and ask himto caution his people. In such fashion I entered upon the strangest day of mylife. But as I lay there I thought of another plan. Medina, I made sure, wassomewhere thereabouts, watching the ridge.