[Help-sweater] High-yield investment

From: Ziegler
Subject: [Help-sweater] High-yield investment
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 17:04:02 -0600

   Greetings,

Let me introduce "HYIP" project - Financial Investments Active
--  http://fiactive.com/?ref=londexch

Program specifications:
 Main:
 - Real working company
 - Toll free phone number
 - Daily auto withdrawals
 - No minimum withdrawals
 - No withdraw fees
 - Bonus for your refferals is up to 5%
 - Minimal deposit only $0.01 and maximum $50,000
 Plans:
 - Test plan - 200% - in 24hrs (however, one member can invest
once only in  this plan)
 - FI Active plan - 2-4% daily for half a year(180days)
 Support & Security:
 - DDOS protection, full security for all transactions and databases.
 - Live Support 24 hours 7 days a week.

and other. . .

I suggest You to test the investment program by registering at
--  http://www.fiactive.com/?ref=londexch

Investing with Finacial Investments Active brings you more than long term
investments and putting your money into a bank. You pick the plan, choose
or not to reinvest your daily returns and enjoy your investment grow - make

it double, triple or even make it four or five times bigger. You don't have

to wait years - we have a wide choice of flexible investment terms. Even in

30 days you can seriously strengthen your assets!

More information on the website:
http://www.fiactive.com/?ref=londexch

This isn't a spam message, it is just an investment proposal! If You think

different, please write a letter to <address@hidden>
with subject "unsubscribe".
Thank You and good bye!Good bye