[Help-sweater] elbowroom human

From: Eveline Morris
Subject: [Help-sweater] elbowroom human
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 17:34:49 +0300

He lay awake, and waking became aware of hisancient dream. She said- Lawrence, Lawrence, somethings about! He heard two sounds continually repeated:Went-worth, Went-worth.
He himself was moving now;he was hurrying.
Gomorrah closed itself againsther; she stood in the outer wind of the plain. He had been given rope enough, but there was a bottom, and a darkhole, and him in the hole.
He could not understandanything about him. She asked, looking at him: Do you know how long it will last?
He said in a low mumble: Must excuse me Sothen, my uncle says, I can stay with them for a few days till Ivefound rooms or a room.
And theresuddenly before him was Sir Aston Moffatt. Hewas at last by his chair; he would always sit there, always,always. Adelas past, Adelas identity, wasAdelas own.
Im to see my uncles man to-morrowat twelve, and if he approves me I shall start work at once.
A little distance within the shedthe woman was sitting on the earth, where the floor began toslope. Odd-to know that whenyou dont know what it is. She ran wildly up the road, so fast that Hugh, who followed, wasoutdistanced.
I will talk Nature to Miss Fox, he said, and Art to Miss Hunt. Pauline threw her head back, involuntarily shutting hereyes. She rapped at the door; there came no other sound. As shedid so he became aware for the first time that he did notaltogether want her.
Pauline heard it, and felt more intensely the peace that held her. Odd-to know that whenyou dont know what it is. Sherapped again; as if the wood thinned before her, she heard a quickbreathing from within.
Go in peace,His eyes challenged her on the word; this time she did not pause.
Her temperature andher pulse were at first normal, and at first she could not recallthe night.
Down all those miles he had slowly climbed. You cant do anything; youdidnt see it in the house.
They were held; then,to instinctive terror, the frantic cause presented itself. Pauline cried out: And if it changes, it shall change as it must,and I shall want it as it is then. The train stopped at Marylebone, and he woke.