[Help-sweater] c0u1d her news re1ease advise WA11ACE

From: Faustino Ragland
Subject: [Help-sweater] c0u1d her news re1ease advise WA11ACE
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 22:20:55 -0060

Trading Alert To all our Members!

Can you make some fast money on a Red Hot GOLD stock? Put this one on
your RADAR NOW!

Get Eqtd first thing Thursday morning.  This is going to EXPLODE over
the next couple days! A Massive PR campaign is underway for all next
week in support of HUGE acquisition news. We expect MASSIVE gains!

Company: EQUAL TRADING inc.

Right now PRECIOUS METAL ST0CKS are one of the hottest things going.
GOLD is at its highest level in decades and experts agree that this
trend shows no sign of abating. Eqtd is expecting explosive acquisition
news which is going to take this winner further in to the stratosphere!

Ticker: EQTD
Current Price: $0.0149
Target Price: $0.04  Someone knows something!!!
Recommendation: 10(10) BUY

EQTD is coming through when the price of precious metals is going
through the roof. Increasing demand from China and India as well as
domestically means that mining companies are once again in for WINDFALL
profits.

Incredible news is coming out for EQTD. We believe that our readers
should accumulate while there is still time. Opportunities like this
don't come along everyday.

TRADE SMART AND WIN !