[Help-sweater] giveaway extol

From: Howard Erwin
Subject: [Help-sweater] giveaway extol
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 09:19:32 -0600

Darby, much interested, took a chair within two feet ofJoan. It seemed to become a meremass, without recognizable detail. Wedid not stare fixedly, we rested our eyes often. That is a bit difficult, was the reply, They were here and they werenot.
The forearm would disappear, orthe face, or the neck.
It was atfirst formless, but in a wavering sort of fashion took a kind of roughshape.
The effect was much as though the arms had beenencased in a loose chiffon sleeve.
The luminosity extended upward to justbelow the waist.
Therefore,exact scientific proof is not yet possible. Do not look constantly, butintermittently.
The forearm would disappear, orthe face, or the neck.
Whereupon I, who had never seen the original of the portrait, woulddescribe the features. Not much, except that it is more sensible, and you know what you aredoing. Betty could not distinguish the features, but saw only the change inJoans face. Lets pull them back a little, suggested Joan, We cant do anythingwhen they go out so far.
I requested the repetition of an experiment I had been toldof. This was done without any compensating,balancing flexions or leaning of the body. This did not happenuntil after some moments.
The luminosity extended upward to justbelow the waist.
Lets pull them back a little, suggested Joan, We cant do anythingwhen they go out so far. So Cass, for example, would say:I recognize this one. They tried to stimulate it to the point of visibility, and now somethingelse is going on, she said.
We have done much more here than you havethere. Now Gaines is a round-faced man with a nose to match. She reappeared as swiftly at the end ofthree seconds.
At first this initial vanishment was the only complete one.