[Help-sweater] complication sheathe

From: Betsy Wyatt
Subject: [Help-sweater] complication sheathe
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 04:35:18 +0300

NARRATOR: Washington spoke from experience. Something is loosed that changes all the world. They land me in planes from the airand they shoot me up to the front in trucks and scout cars . Their tattered cloaks are ragged on their backs. Something is loosed that changes all the world. The sergeant said to be sure to ask you how youwere fixed for lemon extract. But were clothingand feeding one million seven hundred thousand men. You have tohave guns and men to protect those bases. When I wrote All men are created freeand equal, few believed at first. WIFE: He would bring peace, he would bring brotherhoodAnd yet he will be mocked at in the street. WIFE: Were they dreams, the shepherds and the kings? A triangular division needsplenty of machine guns. Just a few of the skills and services thatgo to the making of an army. What sort of news comes into the quiet room? Not with those men whose voices you can hear,Voices of death and iron. There was no room within itFor any but the foe. Ivegot the jump of a flea and the guts of a terrier and Im harderto kill than an army mule. Well cook his mutton here and send it to him. Something is loosed to change the shaken world. But a guy whos used to Minnesota cant kick. You have tohave guns and men to protect those bases. Well, I guess I was thefirst guy ashore so the old man said I could broadcast. QUARTERMASTER: Im a quartermaster sergeant. LEAH: Will he bring peace, will he bring brotherhood? It is nothing initself; it is everything as an organ of government. All the same, Susy, Idkind of like to hear from you. SARAH: Will he slay King HerodAnd rule us all? Sure, we countblankets, we count shoes, we hand out the rations. QUARTERMASTER: Im a quartermaster sergeant. Your worship, is the roastDone to your worships taste? Money wontget you into West Point and neither will the Social Register.