[Help-sweater] variable quartet

From: Pol Maloney
Subject: [Help-sweater] variable quartet
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 03:32:26 +0900

Then I prepared myself within, putting myself in a posture of defence. Then I prepared myself within, putting myself in a posture of defence. Such were these earnest wishings that but one man had been saved. I believe I repeated the words, Oh that it had been but one! I took him into the boat, but found him almost dead with hunger and thirst. I believe I repeated the words, Oh that it had been but one! how far off the coast was from whence they came? I believe I repeated the words, Oh that it had been but one! I had the care of my safety more now upon my hands than that of my food. Let the naturalists explain these things, and the reason and manner of them. I believe I repeated the words, Oh that it had been but one! I believe I repeated the words, Oh that it had been but one! Let the naturalists explain these things, and the reason and manner of them. And now I was to launch out into the ocean, and either to venture or not to venture. After refreshing myself, I got all my cargo on shore, and began to examine the particulars. I took him into the boat, but found him almost dead with hunger and thirst. I had the care of my safety more now upon my hands than that of my food. I had the care of my safety more now upon my hands than that of my food. Then I prepared myself within, putting myself in a posture of defence. Such were these earnest wishings that but one man had been saved. And now I was to launch out into the ocean, and either to venture or not to venture. After refreshing myself, I got all my cargo on shore, and began to examine the particulars. I had the care of my safety more now upon my hands than that of my food. what they ventured over so far from home for? Such were these earnest wishings that but one man had been saved. After refreshing myself, I got all my cargo on shore, and began to examine the particulars. Such were these earnest wishings that but one man had been saved. Let the naturalists explain these things, and the reason and manner of them.