[Help-sweater] CONTACT YOUR PAYING BANK.

From: info_winxlott1
Subject: [Help-sweater] CONTACT YOUR PAYING BANK.
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 02:14:29 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

CONTACT YOUR PAYING BANK.
WINX LOTTO INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/
PRIZE
AWARD DEPARTMENT.
RESULTS FOR CATEGORY "A" DRAWS

We are pleased to
congratulate you, and announce to you,the results of the First Category
draw of THE WINX LOTT PROMO INT. We are happy to inform you that you
have emerged a winner under the First Category, which is part of our
promotional draws. The draws are being officially held on the 22nd day
of June 2006. Participants were selected through a computer ballot
system drawn from 2,500,000 e-mails addresses ofindividuals and
companies from Africa, America, Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East,
and Oceania as part of our International Promotions Program.

Your e-
mail address, attached to ticket number 46998126739, with prize number
472-9768uk, which consequently won in the First Category. You have been
awarded a lump sum pay-out of €1,000,000 (One Million Euros), which is
the winning payout for Category "A" winners.This is from a total cash
prize of €10,000,000.00 (Ten Million Euros) shared amongst the first
Ten (10) lucky winners in this category.

CONGRATULATIONS!
Your fund is
currently now deposited with the paying Bank.

In your best interest to
avoid mix up of numbers and names of any kind, we request that you keep
the entire details of your award strictly from public notice till the
process of transferring your claims has been completed, and your funds
remitted to you.This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants/non-participants of this
program. Please contact our paying bank (Inter Continental Alliance
Finance & Securities) immediately for due processing and remittance of
your prize money to a designated account of your choice:

NOTE: For
easy reference and identification, do remember to quote these numbers
in your correspondence with your paying bank.

To claim your funds,
please contact the paying bank.

Contact person:
Mr.
Mike Anderson,
(International Remittance Department).
Email:
address@hidden
Tel: +31-649-216-997
Fax: +31-205-248 770.

N.B: All claims are
nullified after 20 working days from today,the 24th day of June,2006.

Congratulations once again from all members of Winx Lotto
International.

Thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Yours in service,
Mrs. Doris Phillips(Lottery Coordinator).