[Help-sweater] Batch number SE-040SB03-06.

From: v.vjenties
Subject: [Help-sweater] Batch number SE-040SB03-06.
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 17:33:56 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

 Batch number SE-040SB03-06.
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD
DEPARTMENT

REFERENCE NUMBER:
Batch number106285612
Ticket number:
05-32-44-45-50 (01-07) ,

Congratulations to you as we bring to your
notice, the results of the first Category draws of THE Euro Millions We
are happy to inform you that you have emerged a winner under the first
Category, which is part of our promotional draws.The draws and winners
were officially announced on the 2nd of May, 2006. Participants were
selected through a computerballot system drawn from 1,000,000 email
addresses of individuals and companies from Africa, America, Asia,
Australia,Europe, Middle East, and Oceania as part of our International
Promotions Program.Your e-mail address attached to ticket number:
0012648401 with Batch number SE-040SB03-06. Drew the lucky numbers: 31-
6-26-13-35-7, which subsequently won you the lottery in the 1st
category.You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of ONE
MILLION EUROS (1,000,000.00) in cash credited to reference number:
SWE/0130012800/SE1 made available from a total cash prize of 13 Million
EUROS, shared amongst the first Ten (10) lucky winners  in this
category. This year Lottery Program Jackpot is the largest . The
estimated 13 million EUROS jackpots would be the third-biggest in
history. Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our
booklet representative office in Europe as indicated inour play coupon.
ONE MILLION EUROS (1.M EUROS) would be released to you by our approved
paying bank in The-Netherlands.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Be informed that
winnings are deposited with the European Central Bank according to the
rules and regulattions of the program and the paying bank will
be
responsible for the remittance of funds to winners.This is in your best
interest to aviod mix up of numbers and names of any kind, we request
that you
keep the entire details of your award strictly from public
notice until the process of transferring your claims has been
completed, and your funds remitted to your account.
NOTE: As a part of
ensuring immediate remittance of funds to winners,The organisers have
given strict instructions to SNS BANK on remittance of winnings to
winners.This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming
or unscrupulous acts by participants/nonparticipants of this program.
Please contact youracreditted paying Bank immediately for due
processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account
of your choice:You are advised to contact the Bank immediately by email.
Failure to do so may warrant disqualification.NOTE: Foreasy reference
and identification, find below your Reference and Batch numbers.
Remember to quote with your paying Bank.REFERENCE NUMBER:
SWE/0130012800/SE1, Batch number SE-040SB03-06.
Send the followings to
the paying bank for verifications
Your full names
Telephone numbers and
fax
Winning and batch numbers
Ticket numbers.

To file for your claim,
please contact SNS BANK Foreign operation manager
.
MR.Otto Bruderer.
laagstebanksnl
Herengracht 170. Amsterdarm, Netherlands
E-mail:
address@hidden
Tel: (+3164) 489 1811.
Fax: (+3184) 713
4206.
Congratulations
once again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our
promotions program.
Sincerely Yours,
MRS Von Vjenties
International