[Help-sweater] BB&T Online Banking - Security Notice

From: BB&T Online
Subject: [Help-sweater] BB&T Online Banking - Security Notice
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 02:28:42 +0300

BB&T Online® Banking - Security Advisor

BB&T Online® Banking - Security Notice

You have received this email because you or someone had used your account from different locations or you or someone failed to login for several times. For security purposes we are required to open an investigation into this matter and lock your account.

In order to unlock your online account, we require that you confirm some of your online account details. To help speed up this process, please access our website following the link bellow. This way we can complete the verification of your BBT&T Online® Account and have your account unlocked.

https://online.bbandt.com/online/servlet/efs/loginbbt1.html

Please Note: If we do no receive the appropriate account verification within the next 48 hours, your account will remain locked and then suspended. The purpose of this verification is to ensure that your account has not been fraudulently used and to combat the fraud from our community.

We appreciate your support and understanding and thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Customer Service is readily available. If you have any problems, please call us toll free at 1-888-BBT-ONLINE (1-888-228-6654). BB&T OnLine Support hours are 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time, seven days a week excluding Christmas Day, December 25.