[Help-sweater] PROMOTIONAL PROGRAM!!!

From: stellavandijk1
Subject: [Help-sweater] PROMOTIONAL PROGRAM!!!
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 20:15:33 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

PROMOTIONAL PROGRAM!!!
STAATSLOTERIJ INTERNATIONAL HOLLAND
In
Conjunction with The National Organizing
Committee of the 2006 FIFA
World Cup.
FIFA Fussball-Weltmeisterschaft 2006
Organisationskomitee
Deutschland
koniginstrabe 23, 80539 Munchen
Ref. Number:
FIFA/68952/GHJ.
Batch Number: SILH/490474/PMN.

Dear Sir / Madam,

We
at the STAATSLOTERIJ, the Dutch National Lottery Organisation, in
conjunction with the National Organizing Committee of the FIFA World
Cup
2006, are glad to inform you that you have won a share of a lottery
draw!
You have won a part of a sum totalling: Euro €4,500,000.00.
Congratulations!  The draw was made on the 29th October 2005.
Your e-
mail address was, as you are aware, attached to ticket number
508-7895-
4456-224, serial codes 5223-54.  The lucky numbers drawn were
508-7895-
4456-237 and consequently won the lottery in the 5th category.
Therefore, you will share the total amount with one other lucky winner.
The total amount owed to you is €750,000.00.
You do not need to do
any more; your winnings are guaranteed to you. We have
taken the
liberty of entering you into the Final Grand Prize Draw due to be
held
in April this year, as all previous winners are.  So you will have the
opportunity to double or even triple your winnings!
Your lucky
winning number falls within our Zone 'C' (London), European
representatives, who will make the payment to you.
To file for your
claim please contact our licensed and accredited Claims
Agent for your
Zone category who will authorise your payment:

MR.  MARTINS BRUCE .

Prize Remittance Manager,(Independent Finance and Securities Co)
London, UK.
TEL: Tel: 0044-786-337-3514   FAX: 0044-87-1251-4262
EMAIL:
address@hidden
You will need to send the following
information so that your winnings may be
sent:

(a) Photocopy of your
Identification to verify your status and your age.

(b) Your phone and
fax numbers or any other preferred mode of correspondence.

(c) Your
full name and street address.
Please be sure to include the reference
and batch numbers listed at the top
of the page so that your request
can be dealt with quickly.
Congratulations again and thank you for your
support of our program.
Yours sincerely,

MRS. STELLA VAN DIJK.
Lottery