help-recutils

[help-recutils] Bash plugin

From: Dmitry Bogatov
Subject: [help-recutils] Bash plugin
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 23:59:11 +0400

Hello!

Nice to know, that Bash have plugins support, but on
my Gentoo GNU/Linux box I have following problem:

readrec.c:26:25: fatal error: bash/config.h: No such file or directory

On my box, there is no bash/config.h, only bash-plugins/config.h,
so on configure step I used --with-bash-headers=/usr/include/bash-plugins.

Seems, that 'bash/config.h' in 'readrec.c' should be substituted by
Autoconf.

Thanks for support.

--
Best regards, Dmitry Bogatov <address@hidden>,
Free Software supporter, esperantisto and netiquette guardian.