help-recutils

Re: [help-recutils] looping constructs for templating

From: David J Patrick
Subject: Re: [help-recutils] looping constructs for templating
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 17:22:05 -0400

On 15/05/11 08:03 PM, David J Patrick wrote:
Hi
I'm in the process of working up an application for recutils, where I
(ambitiously) want to track and cross-reference suppliers, ingredients,
recipes and products.
# Supplier, Ingredient, Recipe, Products recfile outline

%rec: supplier
%doc: our source of ingredients and products
%mandatory: name
# code
# contact
# category
# phone1
<snip>-------------

can I put fields with no values in the record specifier block, just to "formalize" or initiate them ? like;
%code:
%contact:
%category:
%phone1:
etc.

email: djp..at..linuxcaffe.ca
website: linuxcaffe.ca
address: 326 Harbord St

and if I put my actual email address in this mailing list, for the crawlers, am I going to get uber-spammed ? is there any way to obcure it after the fact ? (oops)

djp