help-rcs

problems with rlog

From: bostjanv
Subject: problems with rlog
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2019 05:14:06 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
I've encountered a strange problem, and I wonder if anyone can comment. I have
a fairly large rcs archive, and on surface it seems OK. ci and co work
correctly; however, rlog does not list all revisions. I thought that maybe the
archive is in some way corrupted so I built a parser on the basis of the
grammar in W.F. Tichy, P. Eggert: RCS -- A System for Version Control, Edition
1.1, Version 5.7. The parser says that the archive is syntactically correct. So
what might be the problem?
Regards,
bostjanv