help-radar

FROM YOUR FRIEND

From: Mrs. U. Shima
Subject: FROM YOUR FRIEND
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 23:33:54 +1000

We are a family that needs help from you; we are from Zimbabwe the south of
Africa and we are farmers but we are having a very big problems with the
President Mr. Robert Mugabe because my husband said that what he is doing
The white farmers is bad by seizing there farmlands and there personal
Belonging and also sending his mobs and aids to destroy there property.

My husband was killed by his aids and they confisticated all our property
So me and my two children had to ran to Chad a small country were we did
not
Know anybody for safety were we are now seeking asylum, but the help we
need
>From you is to help us claim the sum of nineteen million dollars
(19,000,000.00 dollars) that my husband left or deposited in a finance
house
Before his untimely death.

We cannot go and make the claim and if we try the President have people all
Over that will know and they will seize the funds, so I Mrs. shima is
Writing to you in person after much consideration I thought you are the
only person that can help me and my family claim this fund and invest it,

 as a big brother nation to help us and claim this fund you can stand as a
foreign partner to my late husband and send to the finance company an
application for claim or retransfer of the funds to your bank account and
you will have 30% of the total amount and if you like invest our share in
your country but it's very
Important you help us to come over to your great country.

 Note: I will send the original certificate of deposit to you as soon as I
receive your positive response with the bellow information’s that I am going
to use in preparing the change of beneficiary ship to your name and address.
Please I and my children are looking up to you.

 (1) Your complete name and address
 (2) Your date of birth
 (3) Name of your company and address/position
 (4) official/private phone and fax numbers

Please forward all response to my email:address@hidden

Thank you and God bless us all.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. U. Shima