help-radar

re: Jan 12, 2006 S.H. Update

From: Shawn Brennan
Subject: re: Jan 12, 2006 S.H. Update
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 8:19:21 -0480

Further Increase In Tourist Numbers Expected with Completion of the Western 3rd
Round
City Highway, Connecting to Qin E-Pang Palace

Company: Dark Dynamite Inc.
Symbol: DKDY
Thursday Close: $1.86
Short Term: $2.25 - $2.50
Note: New Press Release
Indi cator: S T R O N G   B U Y

DKDY seems to be catching all the breaks. With the announcement of their new
nightly
Banquets, Dance and Cultural show begining in April 2006, and now with the
annoucement
a new High Way will be completed reducing drive time and ease for tourists to
reach the
park.

This is expected to increase the number of visitors due to convenience of
access to the
park, and thus increase annual revenues even further.

The last few days for Dark Dynamite INc. (DKDY) have been exciting. With large
increasees
in volume and price jumps to $2.10 from the last news release, we expect we
have not seen
the last of it with this new info coming to the table.

Members we are puting DKDY on the watch list again for tomorrow. This company
has really
sparked our interest as not only an exciting day trade but an excelent long
term
investment as well.

For those of you who got in at the end of the day when the price dipped,
congrats,
for those of you who didn't, get on it first thing before the price jumps again
over $2.00.

Just read the news and see for yourself the promising future we see for DKDY

The News:

XI'AN, China, Jan. 4 /Xinhua-PRNewswire/ -- Dark Dynamite Inc. (OTC Bulletin
Board: DKDY)
(''DDI'') announces that the construction of the Western 3rd Round City Highway
(the ''3rd
Highway'') in Xi'an is expected to be completed in early 2006. The completed
3rd Highway is
expected to bring in more tourists to the Theme Park of the Qin E-Pang Palace
(''E-Pang Palace'').

The 3rd Highway is invested in by the Xi'an Government, with a total investment
of RMB500
million (equal to US$61.7 million). The total length of the 3rd Highway is
18.42 km, which
includes 7 large crossroads and 2 bridges. The 3rd Highway is expected to be
completed early
2006, and to be opened free of charge. After the completion of the 3rd Round
City Highway,
traveling time between the city center and the Theme Park of E-pang Palace will
be reduced
from 30 minutes to around 20 minutes, thus greatly benefiting tourists for
traveling to the
E-Pang Palace, as well as promoting the attractiveness of the E-Pang Palace for
tourists.

Since the is Theme Park located at the centre of many historic sites of Xi'an
city, such as
the famous Emperor Qin's Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses Museum, the Mausoleum
of Emperor
Qin, Huaqing Hot-springs, and Fa'men Temple. After the completion of the 3rd
Highway,
tourists will have easy access to the Theme Park while visiting other
historical sites.
The Theme Park is estimated to become one of the main tourism destinations
among travel
agencies due to its distinctive Qin cultural palaces and convenient traffic
conditions,
which is estimated to bring an extra 10,000 tourists, as well as an increase in
income.

The Xi'an tourism market saw 650,000 overseas tourists, and 20.84 million
domestic tourists
traveling to Xi'an in 2004, with increase rates of 93% and 29.1% respectively
comparing with
those of the previous year. The total revenue of the Xi'an tourism industry was
RMB15.44 billion (equal to US$1.9 billion) in 2004, which includes foreign
exchange of
US$330 million, with respective increase rates of 45.1% and 130%.

DKDY, thats our pick.

Good Trading Members