Cannot find the prime (') key

From: Samuel Doughty
Subject: Cannot find the prime (') key
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 15:13:18 -0500

I live in the USA, and have a standard QWERTY keyboard; I'm running Octave 6.1.0 on a Win 10 computer. I can't find the key to create the prime mark required to indicate a matrix transpose. Initially, I thought it was the apostrophe key ('), but that looks different on the screen and Octave does not accept this for the prime. How do we make this mark?

(I've been simply copying it from previous programs, but that is not a very satisfactory approach.)

Thanks,
Sam