Re: axis text do not plot

From: Bjørn Kvamme
Subject: Re: axis text do not plot
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 14:57:50 +0200

Thank yo
Did post now for another plot from same file

No error messages - simply do not plot

version 6.1.0 under Windows

Best regards,
Bjørn

ons. 5. mai 2021 kl. 14:35 skrev Nicholas Jankowski <jankowskin@asme.org>:
On Wed, May 5, 2021 at 3:54 AM Bjørn Kvamme <bjkvamme@gmail.com> wrote:
I have some other problems. Octave will not plot this file

load dynam

x2=dynam(:,1)
y2=dynam(:,2)
x3=dynam(:,1)
y3=dynam(:,3)

plot(x2,y2,'-k',x3,y3,'--k')
xlabel('Distance from liquid (Å)','fontsize',10)
ylabel('Concentration (molecules/Å^3)','fontsize',10)
set(gca,'fontsize',10)

I do not see any errors in the setup and the file is enclosed

Best regards,
Bjørn

please always keep the help list copied on replies.

and again we need more information from you. please tell us the exact error messages or results you get. otherwise we don't know the problem.