Re: resolution of tiff file

From: Rory Conolly
Subject: Re: resolution of tiff file
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2021 18:35:13 -0500

On Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 6:19 PM Brett Green <green.brett.r@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 6:12 PM Rory Conolly <rory.conolly@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, for submission of a manuscript for publication in a journal, I need to save some graphics as tiff files at 300 dpi resolution. I'm running Octave 6.2 in Windows 10. When I save my onscreen figure as a tiff file, the saved image is 96 dpi. Is it possible to change this to 300 dpi?

Thanks.

- Rory

See the documentation here for help on how to adapt your code to save with increased resolution, For `print` the option `-rNUM` adjusts DPI.

Thanks.