Re: Printing output to PDF

From: Marco Atzeri
Subject: Re: Printing output to PDF
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 10:20:17 +0100

On 16.02.2021 10:09, Michael L wrote:
Hi all!

I've made a script that calculates certain values. Its working great!

I have been able to make the script save the plots to pdf and or jpg but(!).
The simplest thing in my thought would be the output in the command window.

How do I do to get the report I want to save all the output in the command
window to a pdf?

Obviously I must be missing something obvious... but what?

set diary to a file

https://octave.org/doc/v6.1.0/Diary-and-Echo-Commands.html#Diary-and-Echo-Commands
and after print that text file.