Re: How can I interface with octave with C++?

From: Carlo de Falco
Subject: Re: How can I interface with octave with C++?
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2021 17:06:29 +0100

Il 9 feb 2021 09:57, posadasarraez <posadasarraez@correo.ugr.es> ha scritto:

Hi,

I'm an student and I'm working with Octave. I've the same issue than
this user:

https://www.daniweb.com/programming/software-development/threads/445631/how-can-i-interface-with-octave-with-c

I have a .mat file and I can work with it in Octave without any problem.
I need load that file in a C++ program and
I wonder if is there any example code or something that could help me.

Thanks,
Miguel

Hi,

If what you need is ti read and write data in octave formats, you may find this class useful :

https://github.com/carlodefalco/octave_file_io

I write it for myself to simplify this task, it was not intended for distribution but it may be useful as an example...

c.