Re: cd command

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: cd command
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2021 10:50:59 -0500

For some internal folders Windows does not always show the actual folder path. Document folder can sometimes be that way.  Try:

In windows explorer, click at the top where you see

Dieser PC > Dokumente > Steve

The text should change to the actual folder path (beginning with c:\ ...)

You should be able to copy that path, and it octave type cd and then right click and paste the exact path.

Alternatively, in the Octave GUI you can use the folder tree in the upper left to navigate to your folder, and it will have the same effect as the CD command.