Getting codes to access the paths I added.

From: Don Wagner
Subject: Getting codes to access the paths I added.
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 16:36:05 -0800

Attached please find the .octaverc I saved in my home directory.

None of my codes see the .m files in the directories that are in these added paths.

I used addpath(dir1:dir2:,-begin) and then saved the .octaverc directory.

I saved the added paths in my home directory under .octaverc.

And I renamed to octaverc_current to send as an attachment.

Any assistance appreciated.

Don W