No response of Octave GUI (MacOS Big Sur)

From: Smith James
Subject: No response of Octave GUI (MacOS Big Sur)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 13:01:10 +0800

Greetings,

After updating MacOS to BigSur, then open Octave to work. However, I cannot open it, and it does not respond. Then I reinstalled the octave several times (it takes a long time to download), the octave still does not work, it does not respond, and there is no prompt! I can't do anything. Please fix it. In addition, before I upgraded MacOS Big Sur 11.0.1, the previous version of MacOS can use Octave, but the software always crashes. It always has no response. I have contacted Apple and they asked me to ask the developers of Octave to fix it.

Best,
Smith