Re: Save Plot in Excel

From: Anh Quân Trần Hùng
Subject: Re: Save Plot in Excel
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 23:18:10 +0700

Thanks everyone for supporting me!
I found the solution for my problem by saving plot as picture and using Excel macro to save them in Excel sheet.

Vào 17:20, Th 7, 4 thg 7, 2020 Renato S. Yamane <renatoyamane@gmail.com> đã viết:
Hi,

If you are able to plot the graphic, so you have the values stored in your code.

Just use the csvwrite to export these data.
http://www.sharetechnote.com/html/Octave_Matlab_csv.html

Kind regards,
Renato