Octave Control package bug ?

From: Parameshwara Bhat
Subject: Octave Control package bug ?
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 13:42:43 +0530

Hello All,

I am not able to generate pzmap OR bode OR nyquist. I receive error,

"error: __zero__: function called with too many inputs
error: called from
    __zero__
    zero at line 140 column 23
    __frequency_vector__>__frequency_range__ at line 111 column 7
    __frequency_vector__ at line 52 column 26
    __frequency_response__ at line 98 column 7
    bode at line 66 column 20"

This error I receive even if I give the exact demo commands for the functions
from the Documentation,like

"s=tf('s');
 g=1/(s+1);
 pzmap(g); "

I am running control package,"control *|        3.2.0 |
/usr/share/octave/packages/control-3.2.0" (output line from ver)

I think it is a bug. But the package is one year old and should be tested and
stable. Am I missing something ?

Thanks all in advance.

P Bhat