I'm making YouTube videos on Octave

From: nicolas N
Subject: I'm making YouTube videos on Octave
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 17:36:49 +0200

Hi all,
Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules in the forum. I started making YouTube tutorial videos on Octave. The first ones are basic concepts and hopefully I will build up to more complex topics. Particularly using Octave for different types of scientific work related to chemistry, physics and spectroscopy.
If anyone is interested in the content it would be helpful to me if people subscribed and shared the videos with other people who may be interested.
I leave the link to my latest video here.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g4-ivmHiBsQ

I will not continue posting my future videos because I do not want to spam people.
Best wishes,
Nicolas