Re: Not able to add delay to transfer function

From: GoSim GoSim
Subject: Re: Not able to add delay to transfer function
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2020 20:33:22 +0200

I have created several controllers here, no problem to control this tf. I need this info to adjust:

1. Do you have signal noise? How much? Try to estimate it with white noise and tell me the amplitude of the white noise.
2. What is the max/min derivative of the control signal you accept?
3. Min/max value of the control signal?
4. Largest step you will make for the desired value?
5. How fast do you want the control signal?
6. What sample time do you use?