Re: FEMLAB toolbox implementation on Octave

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: FEMLAB toolbox implementation on Octave
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2020 10:16:11 -0400

The FEMLAB that you attached in the previous response is not the same as
what I have. The code that I have is very similar to how CALFEM works, it
just deals with non-linear analysis instead of linear static...

There is no GUI or anything, just a bunch of functions and a few solvers for
different types of analysis. Everything is tied to the authors book though,
not sure why they never provided a CD or something with all the code.

could you provide the reference for the textbook you've been referring to?