Re: Not able to add delay to transfer function

From: shall689
Subject: Re: Not able to add delay to transfer function
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2020 02:11:53 -0500 (CDT)

Hello Sergei and GoPro,

I was able to compute the actual transfer function, so I won't need to
convert the frequency response to the transfer function right now.

Also, I came to the conclusion I didn't actually need a delay.  I needed a
ZOH hold.  I was able to get it by doing the following (using info Torsten
gave me):
s = tf('s')
[num,den] = padecoef(1/20000,1) % 1st order pade
sys  = tf(num,den)
zoh = (1-sys)/s

Also, I was able to get the same thing from slide 14 of
http://ecee.colorado.edu/~ecen5807/course_material/sampled/

Stephen