Re: Command to save command history

From: Ian McCallion
Subject: Re: Command to save command history
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 17:26:51 +0100

May I respectfully suggest that you should be using script files for your work.
I taught all my students to do all their work in script files, as then they have a
 record of what they did , and in what order they did it. Much easier for me to
see what they did wrong and to help them.

In your case if it does crash then you still have the script files.
If your system has many steps then break it up into different files
so that you only have to rerun the last part if there is a crash.

Agreed. I create scripts when something is right. Before that I rely on command history.

Cheers... Ian