Re: Documentation for OctaveGUI

From: Gary L. Roach
Subject: Re: Documentation for OctaveGUI
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 17:00:38 -0700

On 7/13/20 3:41 PM, Nicholas Jankowski wrote:
Both Octave and MATLAB (that octave aims to be compatible with) are primarily command line tools and scripting languages. The GUI is mainly there for some supporting functions like file navigation, command history, variable tracking, etc.

Perhaps you could let us know what functions and capabilities you would like better described and we could either point you to that help if it exists, or maybe take a note to develop that documentation if it doesn't.