Re: How to solve this error : cell cannot be indexed with . ?

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: How to solve this error : cell cannot be indexed with . ?
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 22:02:18 +0900

On 6/17/20 5:44 PM, Catie wrote:
> Hello there, I’m a student from Malaysia’s local university. May I know
> how to solve this error as I had tried to solve it for such a long time,
> still cannot solve it.
>

> And below is my coding:
>

> I do attach the octave script file with this email. Do not hesitate to
> contact me through this email.
> Hope to get your reply soon as this is my final project assignment as
> lecturer require to solve the question by using software Octave.
> Thankyou.

Using Octave 5.2.0 and Octave Forge symbolic 2.9.0 on Linux I can run
your attached code "b.m" with some warnings, but no errors.

First of all try to restart Octave and load the symbolic package again
before running your script.

If this does not help, tell us how you installed Octave and the symbolic
package?  Especially, if you faced any errors during the installation
and if you can run simple symbolic code?

HTH,
Kai