Re: Octave Installer for Windows with Debug Option

From: Stefan Pofahl
Subject: Re: Octave Installer for Windows with Debug Option
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 00:59:22 +0200

Hi,

I have managed to compile a gdb-compatible Octave Debug Version.
And I am willing to upload it, in order that others can use it (size: 1 GB).
Included in this package is beside the "cmdshell.bat" also a "msys2_shell.cmd".
I have started the gdb-session in both shells, my impression is: "gdb.exe" works better
inside the "msys2_shell.cmd".

Please let me know if you would like to have my compile description for Ubuntu 20.04.

Attached the backtrace recorded with the debug-Version of Octave.

Regards,

Stefan