Re: Replacement for the function containers.Map()

From: Andrew Janke
Subject: Re: Replacement for the function containers.Map()
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 10:26:08 -0400

On 6/10/20 5:17 AM, Ganesh Kini wrote:
Hi all
I hope you are doing good.
I was doing some project, I found out a function called containers.Map () and it works fine according to the logic.
I wanted to know if there is an alternative to that function?
The version of the Matlab that I am using does not support this function. Could you please help me out?

I don't think there's anything in Octave that supports containers.Map now. But if you put in a feature request on the Tablicious issue tracker, I'll get it implemented in a few days.

https://github.com/apjanke/octave-tablicious/issues

Cheers,
Andrew