Re: Uninstall Octave 4.4 & Run Octave 5.2

From: John Williams
Subject: Re: Uninstall Octave 4.4 & Run Octave 5.2
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 13:23:49 -0400

Andrew,

Thank you for clarifying that for me.

Since my email, my file menu bar has unfrozen (v.4.4), and I have since learned
to type “octave” in the terminal window to run the new version (v.5.2) without
a GUI.  I will be interested when the GUI version of v.5.2 is available for
Mac.

Quick follow up question: If I move the Octave 4.4 app to trash, will that
leave the bulk of the v.4.4 support files taking up space on my hard drive?  Do
I need to find the Octave v.4.4 folder(s) and delete those too?

Thanks again!
John