Re: Silent instruction for Octave - 5.2.0

From: Ilaya Bharathi
Subject: Re: Silent instruction for Octave - 5.2.0
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 20:17:03 +0530

Hi All,

Thanks for all that information.

Are there any testing codes for the octave 5.2.0 version?  If anything is available, Please let me know to confirm that the binaries and the installation work well.

Many thanks
Ilaya bharathi

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 4:51 PM Andreas Weber <octave@josoansi.de> wrote:
Hi Ilaya, please use bottom or intermediate posting on this mailinglist

Am 26.05.20 um 13:05 schrieb Ilaya Bharathi:
> This is helpful but I'm looking for a non-interactive installation
> without any third party tools.
>
> Also, Is there any input file included with the source files release,
> which we can modify for the non-interactive installation?

There are .zip and .7z files which don't need an "installation"
https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/download.html

you can just unpack them and add links yourself with your preferred method.

-- Andy