Re: GUI configuration

From: Torsten Lilge
Subject: Re: GUI configuration
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 20:56:27 +0200

On Thu, 2020-05-28 at 14:22 -0400, Rory Conolly wrote:
> I'd like to configure the version 5.2 gui in Windows 10 so that the
> file browser is on the left and the editor and the command window are
> both visible on the right side, with the editor at the top and the
> command window at the bottom. Been playing with it for a while and
> can't figure this one out.
>
> Thanks.
>
> - Rory Conolly

Rory, you should be able to just grab a widget like file browser or
editor with a mouse at its title bar and drag the widget to the desired
position. If you want to have a free floating widget just drag it
outside the main window or use the dock/undock button at the top right
of the title bar.

Best
Torsten