Re: Un able to export the input data file of Mote3D

From: Steph Bredenhann
Subject: Re: Un able to export the input data file of Mote3D
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 16:52:01 +0200

On 2020/04/28 10:33, venkat sai Maduri wrote:
Hi iam venkatsaimaduri
As I was using octave and Mote3D to create a microstructure for finite element analysis but the problem is I am unable to export the input data file from octave can you help me with this?

you need to give more information, what operating system are you using, the version of Octave, example code, etc.

The Mote3D installation site states "Mote3D requires GNU Octave version 4.2.0 or earlier. If a later version is used, additional installation of the GNU Octave statistics package may be required for some features.".

--
Steph