Re: Roll back octave package dependencies?

From: dhmacdon2
Subject: Re: Roll back octave package dependencies?
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2020 21:10:32 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks to everyone who weighed in on this.

For now, I like Kai's advice because it involves doing nothing further to this Octave install! I'd much rather start using it to play around with some of the archived Matlab M-files I wrote during my MS degree work and a summer job a few years ago.

In any case, it along with Ubuntu resides in a persistent live (and old) USB flash drive, therefore slow to boot and use. I expect to install it as a dual-boot on my laptop soon.

Thanks again for your help!
Doug