Re: Symbolic Package On Windows

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Symbolic Package On Windows
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2020 09:02:10 -0400

On Sat, Apr 25, 2020, 3:53 AM vilsimit <address@hidden> wrote:
 I installed package then command syms x , so i get a message about loading.
then i command pkg load symbolic but it still not loaded. How can i fix it?

You need to provide more information. What Operating System and octave version are you using? How did you install the package? Did you get any messages during install?  Octave Symbolic requires Python/Sympy. Do you already have that installed? Perhaps the instructions from the symbolic package website would be helpful:
 https://github.com/cbm755/octsympy/wiki

last, what is the output to "pkg list" to see if you have successfully installed thr package?

(Please remember to Reply All so the mailing list stays copied on all replies, and put your replies at the bottom of the trimmed, quoted email chain as I did)