Opening Octave through command prompt

From: Adrg01
Subject: Opening Octave through command prompt
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2020 04:40:32 -0500 (CDT)

Hello
I am a windows user of Octave. I would like to know how to open octave
through cmd window as that makes it easier to have open octave cli in
whatever directory I want to without changing it through the octave shell.
Articles available online mostly have solutions for Linux shell.

I also can't find a particular file for it (as the shortcut to Octave-cli
calls for two files wscript and octave.vbs), so adding a folder to the PATH
does not seem to be one of the solutions.