Re: datacursor for Octave 5.2.0(Windows)

From: Markus Mützel
Subject: Re: datacursor for Octave 5.2.0(Windows)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 11:07:50 +0200

Am 23. April 2020 um 10:46 Uhr schrieb "dev1990":
> Hi team,
>  Is there any update on the datacursor in latest octave version? I have
> tried a patch for octave 4.2.1 found in forum, but no luck. Datacursor
> addition in main release rather than patch would be a huge addition for
> people like me.

I am not sure which patch you are referring to.

A quick Google search led me to this thread on the mailing list some time ago:
https://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Data-cursor-in-Octave-td4681801.html
The last version of "datacursor.m" sent by roland65 on Feb 21, 2017 works for
me with Octave 4.2.2 and Octave 5.2.0.

Which graphics toolkit are you using?

Markus