Re: Plot issues

From: Brett Green
Subject: Re: Plot issues
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 20:00:36 -0400

On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 7:31 PM 이태훈 <address@hidden> wrote:

Thanks,
That’ right, my mistake. I want to see how the x changes over time.
How should I define the x??? The x is the biomass, should I write the initial biomass value or make a function???

Please use "Reply all" so the entire mailing list can help. Also, in this mailing list we respond below the previous message rather than above.

Can you explain what it is you're trying to do? What is F? What variable are you trying to integrate it with respect to? I have no idea what biomass has to do with anything else.

I'm not sure if it's what you were asking, but when you call the plot function, the arguments should be arrays with the same length. For example,

n=100;
x = linspace(0,2*pi,n);
for j=1:n
y(j) = x(j)*sin(x(j));