Re: Why editor freeze

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Why editor freeze
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 09:17:11 -0400

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 9:08 AM Michel STCHAKOVSKY <address@hidden> wrote:

Dear,

I’m a complete beginner with octave and work from home without support these days for the reasons you can understand.

My problem is  : my command window gets often frozen when I enter a simple declaration such as b=[5;6;7]. It’s illustrated in the following image where you’ll see my octave version number, running under W10.

Is this a new problem? Did octave ever work correctly on your system before and this started?  Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling octave? are you using the .exe installer or one of the zip archive packages?

(please remember to Reply All and comment at the bottom of the replies, not the top)