Re: Can Octave (Matlab code) be added to C++ as a library?

From: evansste
Subject: Re: Can Octave (Matlab code) be added to C++ as a library?
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2020 20:26:01 -0500 (CDT)

I was able to find a sorting algorithm which completes in a little over a
second, rather than twenty minutes.  So now, I have a Fortran "ismember"
function which completes in 2.5 seconds.  This time isn't quite as fast as
Octave's, but it may be acceptable for my needs.

Thanks to everyone who contributed on this.  I learned a lot, and you
certainly contributed to my success.