Re: Importing a .txt file as string or finding expressions in said text

From: Benji_123
Subject: Re: Importing a .txt file as string or finding expressions in said text file
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2020 05:34:17 -0500 (CDT)

>Did you try this:
>https://octave.org/doc/v4.2.1/Line_002dOriented-Input.html

No, I did not, and this is pretty much exactly what I needed, thanks :)
Now I can just read line by line, checking first few characters if I found
the right line or end-of-file (used in while condition).
Now I only need to parse the data, but that shouldn't be too hard - in fact,
I already got it to work, though I feel in a pretty overcomplicated way, but
hey, it works :) And it's only done once per file so I don't care much about
performance here, as long as it works.

Thanks for help :3