Re: associative array

From: Francesco Potortì
Subject: Re: associative array
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2020 16:18:16 +0200

Francesco Potortì:
>> I need an associative array, and I tried with structs, with the field
>> names as keys.

Andreas Weber:
>Perhaps https://github.com/markuman/go-redis
>
>Online documentation:
>https://markuman.gitlab.io/go-redis/usage/basics.html
>
>I would give it a try.
>Of course you can host redis on your own host

Thank you.  For other curios people:

https://redis.io/topics/introduction

Redis is an open source (BSD licensed), in-memory data structure store,
used as a database, cache and message broker. It supports data
structures such as strings, hashes, lists, sets, sorted sets with range
queries, bitmaps, hyperloglogs, geospatial indexes with radius queries
and streams. Redis has built-in replication, Lua scripting, LRU
eviction, transactions and different levels of on-disk persistence, and
provides high availability via Redis Sentinel and automatic partitioning
with Redis Cluster.

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107