Re: nonconformant arguments

From: Brett Green
Subject: Re: nonconformant arguments
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2020 13:40:58 -0400

On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 1:24 PM Hamed Khatibi <address@hidden> wrote:
This is my full code. Thanks for yor help.

On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 9:12 PM Brett Green <address@hidden> wrote:

On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 12:37 PM Hamed Khatibi <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi
Please help me with this error:
operator +: nonconformant arguments (op1 is 1x17, op2 is 1x18)
error: called from
    Project2 at line 14 column 23

The part of the code is:
o_vector(i,j) = input('Please enter the '+num2str(j)+...
            'th element of the '+i+'th region output vector: ');

Also if i bypass this error I have another errors, for example in this line:
Xn = sum(o_vector,'all');
The debuger says "all" is undefined.

Please help me how can I correct these types of errors when using octave instead of Matlab.
Thanks

"all" does not appear to be a recognized option for the sum function - see here:

If you just want to concatenate strings, you could do so with
o_vector(i,j) = input( strcat( 'Please enter the ', num2str(j), 'th element of the ', num2str(i), 'th region output vector: ')

Please always CC the mailing list.

What do you want to do with Xn and ovector? We cannot help unless we know what you are trying to achieve.