Re: Help

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: Help
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 17:15:02 +0300

On 02/04/2020 16:03, Jim Donoghue via Help-octave wrote:
Hi there.

I was wondering if you can help me. I’m a second year electronic engineering student in Ireland and part of the course is to use Mathlab in college. As the college is closed due to Covid19 we were instructed to install octave. I’m having an issue using the build in functions in octave that would normally work in Mathlab.
I have attached the problem that I am having. It is at the bottom of the page, where I am trying to find rms using a built in function. I’m getting an error with this (as seen in picture). Also I tried to install the package “signal” but also kept getting errors.

Any help that you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

David Donoghue

Did you read the error message ? Specifically, were did you have problems comprehending "run 'pkg load signal'" ?

--Sergei.